Consider the information offered through the following studies:
An investigation from the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI) showed that in commercial truck-related crashes, car drivers were assigned fault in 81% of the cases.
The ZenduCam Road & Driver-facing camera bundle offers complete surveillance of driving habits in HD and allows you to view live streaming footage from your fleet vehicles. The driver-facing camera has built-in infrared LEDs for recording at night. Log in from a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone to view live footage and recorded events.
ZenduCam Solution features:
- Live streaming footage from your fleet vehicles
- The driver-facing camera has built-in infrared LEDs for recording at night.
- Accessible from desktop, tablet, or mobile phone to view live footage and recorded events
- Evidence and potential exoneration from fraud, false insurance claims, and conflicting reports
- integrated Geotab and Smart Witness: the world’s leading telematics and commercial vehicle camera system to provide you an unparalleled solution in managing fleet safety, customer service and compliance.
- The MyGeotab platform allows fleet managers to set triggers and analyze event recordings based on Geotab rules ( speeding, collision warnings, Geofences, PTO engagement, and much more )
- Rewind feature: This feature allows you to replay the daily trip or search for a specific time of day within the recorded footage. Video footage can be fetched on demand.
- Easy-to-share links of event recording
- 1GB data plan
- Unlimited footage uploads to the cloud
ZenduCAM Monthly Software License - 1GB Data Plan
- Live Streaming & Playback – MyGeotab users can play back footage of the road and inside the vehicle that is triggered by rules defined in MyGeotab.
- Optimize Fleet Management – Respond quickly and effectively with an appropriate response based on actual recorded event footage sent to your email.
- Unlimited Uploads to Cloud Storage – With unlimited uploads to the cloud, you will never miss a critical event simply because your dash camera recorded over old footage
- Protect your organization – Manage your recordings and protect yourself from insurance fraud, false claims and conflicting reports.
- Shareable Web Links to a Specific Recording – Share recorded footage of crucial events, such as violations of defined rules in Geotab, that occur on the road or events inside of a vehicle.
- Enhanced Vehicle Monitoring – Login from anywhere and from any device with the ZenduCAM add-in to our web-based telematics solution.
- Event Recording Triggered by Geotab Rules – All rule violations are automatically captured by the system. Examples of rule types include: speeding, harsh driving events, accidents, PTO, unintended lane departures, etc.
- Improve Communication with Your Drivers – Provide feedback to your drivers and customers based on live playback recorded by your dash and/or rear-view cameras.
ZenduCam Road and Driver Hardware
The world’s smallest and most reliable 4 channel AHD mobile DVR. Connect up to 4 cameras. Integrated GPS, 3-Axis G-shock sensor, built-in Mic, two 12V alarm input triggers, one 5v alarm output, remote control with an emergency panic button, video-output cable for connecting LCD display. Wired external microphone and Cellular LTE integrated radio included.
CP4 with 64GB Storage Included, External – 4G/LTE/3G MIMO antenna. IP67 weather-resistant housing. Adhesive mount. Ground plane independent. 2.5M cable length (PRI and DIV).Tamper-resistant steel locking enclosure/mount for CP4.[Includes $15 API Fee]