Tosibox – Plug and Go Device Security Solution
Secure Your IoT with TOSIBOX® Lock 500iC Network Starter Kit
TOSIBOX®, utilizing Plug & Go™ technology, has taken cybersecurity and connectivity and made it simple by automating edge to anywhere networking and highly securing IIoT (industrial IoT) network endpoints in seconds.
TOSIBOX® is an IIoT (Industry 4.0) connectivity solution for any high bandwidth, high speed, low latency IIoT application, or use case.
This solution eliminates 2 major hurdles to IIoT enablement: the risk associated with security and the lack of budget to purchase and maintain highly complex security solutions.
TOSIBOX® takes the complication, cost, and security risk out of IoT connections to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
In 10 seconds, your IoT customers can create a Layer 2 or Layer 3 VPN connection that is:
- Configuration free and requires ZERO IT skills required to set up and maintain
- No fixed, public (static) IP addresses required
- Self-healing in the field
- Physical first, multi-factor authenticated, RSA/AES encrypted
TOSIBOX® allows individual users or user groups (unlimited) instant remote access to any connected asset behind every lock at any time for continuous monitoring, network maintenance, network management, or real-time data collection via simple drag and drop.
TOSIBOX® speeds up to 5G adoption, as there can be legacy devices across many different technologies to connect and TOSIBOX® brings them all together.
This solution includes:
The TOSIBOX® Lock 500iC – A ruggedized, network-agnostic, failover-capable, secure, and instant connectivity platform for your customers that just want a 4G SIM card and instant, encrypted connectivity in seconds. Customers can build up to a Class “A” network on the LAN side of the Lock.
The TOSIBOX® Key – An intelligent crypto-processing device that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks. This gives you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Lock. It can be used as a Master Key, Backup Key, or Sub Key.
The TOSIBOX® SoftKey – A software key that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks. This gives you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Lock. It can only be used as a Sub Key.
The TOSIBOX® Mobile Client – A software key that extends the current TOSIBOX® solution and gives you secure and easy remote access on the go. The application is available for iPhones, iPad, and Android devices. It can only be used as a Sub Key.
Verticals where TOSIBOX® is disrupting IT and enabling OT Networks:
- Home & Building Automation
- Energy & Lighting
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Automation, Machinery, and Robotics
- Information Technology & Security
- Mining, Oil, and Gas
- Smart Venues & Cities
Tosibox LOCK 500iC
This TOSIBOX® device provides remote access and networking device for secure access of HMIs, PLC, PCs, and other devices or systems over the Internet. NAT and firewall-friendly.
The TOSIBOX® Lock 500 is ideal for demanding environments and opens up new opportunities in security & office networking sectors.
- High Performance
- Massive VPN throughput for data consuming applications, end-to-end encryption from Key-Lock, Lock-Lock, or Lock-Central Lock (Virtual)
- Integrated WiFi as a connectivity method or access point for wireless devices onsite.
- VPN throughput 70 Mbit/s
- Max 100 concurrent VPN connections
- Ethernet and WIFI support
- Built-in LTE-modem with dual SIM slots
- Industrial Form Factor
- 2/2 x Digital I/O for controlling & monitoring Lock status
- Industrial DC power connector
- Din rail attachment
The TOSIBOX® key is an intelligent crypto processing device with a durable light metal casing that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks, Central Lock, and/or Virtual Central Lock.
Connections are established through a secure, encrypted VPN tunnel over the Internet or other common WANs and LANs, and permissions can be easily granted, revoked, and configured in an unlimited number of ways.
Tosibox - 4G SIM (2GB Plan)
4G Provisioned SIM Card with 2GB Data Plan
Tosibox Mobile Client
TOSIBOX® MOBILE CLIENT features:
- Used for one TOSIBOX® Key (Master, Backup, or SubKey) for Android or iOS.
- Takes minutes to install. Initial serialization can be done by scanning a QR code.
- Utilizes a two-factor authentication scheme
- It doesn’t restrict the usage of apps.