Modus – Zephyr Fleet Tracking Solution – Promotional Offer!
Fleet Tracking Solution
Vehicle tracking that’s easy to use & easy on the budget
The Modus – Zephyr Fleet tracking solution allows companies to efficiently manage their fleet during transportation. This solution is designed to minimize vehicle risks, reduce transportation & staff costs, increase productivity, set expectations & goals for drivers, and document real-time and historical data.
- Manage Your Vehicles in Real Time – Monitor and route vehicles with real-time location and traffic awareness.
- Vehicle Health – Track maintenance, battery health, engine temperature alerts, fuel levels and DTCs for your vehicles.
- Improve Driver Behavior – Identify risky behavior, create safer drivers and reduce accidents.
- Fuel, Idling & Usage Reports – Keep costs under control with visibility into fuel usage, idle time, and fill ups.
- Real Time Location Tracking – Monitor and manage your vehicles in real-time from the web or smartphone. Always know where your drivers are to better manage their routes according to current traffic.
- Vehicle Health – Easily track scheduled maintenance, battery health, engine temperature alerts, fuel levels and diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) for your vehicles. With real time notifications anytime there is an issue you will keep your vehicles on the road and your customers happy!
- Custom Alerts & Notifications – Easily setup custom alerts and notifications for your fleet and stay up to date in real time.
- Detailed Reporting -Detailed metrics for your fleet are key to reducing cost and optimizing efficiency. Use this data to streamline your operations, decrease fuel consumption and ease maintenance costs. With reporting on fuel fill-ups, fuel usage, time spent idling and vehicle efficiency, you will be given actionable insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Driver Behavior – Improve driver safety and performance with detailed monitoring. Automatically track harsh driving events, speeding (over posted speed limit) and phone usage while driving. Help drivers improve their driving habits, increase safety, and reduce wear and tear on your vehicles!
$30 fee if cancelled before 12 month minimum requirement.
$49.99 OBDII device fee and $9.99 monthly fee promotional offer ends on 5/21/21
For semi truck fleets:
The JBUS connector sold separately CLICK HERE
Modus - Software for OBD LTE CAT-M
Modus Software Features:
- Vehicle Health – Track maintenance, battery health, engine temperature alerts, fuel levels, and DTC codes for your vehicles
- Odometer & Hour Meter – Actual odometer/hour meter values are sent from the vehicle allowing you to stay on top of maintenance schedules
- User Access Controls – Set up user hierarchies allowing system users to only view and access the vehicles and information you authorize
- Mobile App – Access your fleet information anywhere at any time. Our mobile app offers all the same functionality that is found in the web portal.
Modus - OBD LTE CAT-M
The Geometris OBD LTE CAT-M device is an in-vehicle installed telematics unit that is designed to provide a wide range of in-vehicle functions. The Geometris OBD LTE CAT-M device supports a variety of reporting intervals and power conservation profiles that are simple to use. Vehicle journey reports based on time, distance, and direction of travel can be easily created from the information reported by the device. Additionally, all vehicle starts and stops, loss of GPS, low battery, and input state changes can be reported.
- Proactive vehicle maintenance
- Fuel efficiency monitoring
- Driver behavior detection
- Wireless Engine Diagnostics in a small footprint
- Automatic Protocol Detection for J1708,J1939 & OBD
For semi truck fleets: Compatible with JBUS connector found here