GPSit – Package Tracking Solution
85-Day Battery Life Asset Tracker
GPSit provides targeted solutions for transportation & logistics, construction, and other industries owning high-value assets that are often remote or on the move.
GPSit’s package-tracking solution utilizes GPS trackers that have a rechargeable battery and provide years worth of worry-free service. With a lifetime guarantee, GPSit has you covered.
These trackers are ideal for shipments, packages, containers, and other high-value assets that don’t have built-in power resources.
- Improves supply chain security
- Reduces lost and damaged goods
- Provides clients with real-time shipment information
- Helps shipping companies that hire independent shippers secure goods
- Retrieve and secure lost packages quickly
- Notifies when the package box has been opened before destination arrival
- Alerts administrators of transit delays
- Aids law enforcement with data for recovery
- Logistic services and 3PL’s (3rd party logistics)
- Importers and exporters
- Freight forwarders
- Fleet management
- Moving & storage
- Ports & terminals
- Automobiles transport and delivery
- Delivery services
- Shipping & airport
- Manufacturing industry
GPSit - Package Asset Tracker
Secure high-value goods with GPSit’s compact PAT-04 (Package Asset Tracker-04)
Designed to provide real-time updates, GPSit’s PAT-04 can go in any shipment for electronics, produce, clothing, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, or financial assets, and much more.
The PAT-04 is equipped with a 3-axis accelerometer to detect any movement.
Get alerts when the device moves or stops or even when the box is open before arrival. It can notify any tampering of the device to have peace of mind the goods are secure. With a single charge, the battery lasts over 85 days, tracking at 10-minute intervals.
- 85 days of tracking at 10-minute tracking intervals
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
- Detection of motion with a built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- Programmable to shut off when not in movement to preserve battery
- Light sensor for package open or close detection
- Water-resistant IP67 rating
- Tamper removal alarm
- Signal and battery light indicators
- Powered by Qualcomm’s assisted GPS algorithm XTRA
- Low battery alarm
GPSit - Package Asset Tracker Software
- View visualized historical data from previous journeys including mileage, running/idle engine, and parking time.
- Manage all of your devices on one user-friendly overview with location, network strength, power supply, and recent events.
- Manage user profiles and assign roles
- View and export analytic reports with detailed information
- Journey reports
- Driving status reports
- Alarm reports
- GPS driver behavior alerts
- Solar power reports