Ellenex Liquid & Gas Pressure Transmitter Solution
Liquid & Gas Pressure Transmitter Solution
The Ellenex Liquid & Gas Pressure Transmitter solution is recommended for operations working in urban areas and agriculture that need to remotely monitor their tanks. Installation is simple, simply screw the PTS2 to the tank outlet to start monitoring levels. Stay up to date with the Ellenex web platform with notifications and historical data.
- Secure device management
- Graphing raw and aggregate data from each device
- Custom device parameters, such as the volume of the tank, based on a formula
- Device location tracking and display on the map
- Warning and critical alerting for any device parameter
- SMS and/or email alerts (usage limits apply)
- Export device data for a custom period of time (data retention limits apply)
- Supporting network integrations
- Send downlink messages to devices through supported networks
- Custom device models
- Enabling easy integration to third-party applications via restful APIs
- Access to platform administration UI for user and role management per subscription
- Agriculture and farming
- Water supply
- Fire fighting system in a remote area
- Water leakage in pipelines
- Diesel delivery companies
- Chemicals delivery companies
- Parks and councils
- …and much more!
** For connectivity, this device requires an add-on gateway. To purchase, click here.
Ellenex-Liquid & Gas Pressure Transmitter Hardware
- Plug-and-play gateway included to provide long range coverage in a wide range of indoor facilities. Combines the technology of the LTE network and robustness of the LoRa Radio Network to deliver a single connection point for wireless networks.
- A gateway plugged in a standard indoor environment covers up to a 1000 ft radius.