24/7 Fully Automated Door and Window Monitoring
The Door/Window Monitoring Solution is a long-distance LoRaWAN™ device (Class A). When a door or window is opened, the sensor sends an alert. Devices can be configured to send alerts only if the door and window have been opened for a period of time (i.e. “Only alert if the door has been opened for more than 1 minute”).
Fast and Easy Setup
Easy to install on every type of door or window. The magnet goes on the door or window, and the sensor goes on the frame (or vice versa). The magnet can be placed up to 2 inches from the sensor, so sensors fit on all types of doors and windows. Sensors come with the battery pre-installed and adhesive tape pre-applied, making set-up a snap.
How It Works
The sensor detects whenever the magnet moves more than two inches away from it—so it knows whenever the door or window opens or closes.
This solution utilizes the latest ultra-low power consumption technology and requires no wiring. The wireless communication is based on LoRaWAN™ protocol (Class A).
Long Battery Life
Sensors with low power consumption providing 5-year battery life depending on environmental conditions.
- Commercial buildings
- Retail stores
- Apartments and rentals
- Foreclosed properties
- Residential properties
- Storage Facilities
- Schools and Churches
- RVs and Yachts
- Server Room, Media and Data Centers
- HVAC rooms
IoT Marketplace Software App
Automate your business life with the IoT Marketplace remote monitoring app.
- Activate your sensors and gateway
- View maps of sensor locations
- Receive detailed reports of data and notable events
- Set up and manage alerts via text and email
Door/Window Monitoring Sensor
- Open/Close Sensor
- Open/Close Magnet
- 2 x CR2450 3V button batteries
- Built-in antenna
- Reports door/window status and battery percentage
Multitech Conduit AP LoRaWAN Gateway
Multitech Cellular Gateway – Supports Backhaul via 3G/4G & Ethernet
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPowerTM edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- 4G-LTE with 2×2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved