Customer Feedback Survey Monitoring Solution
Customer Feedback Terminals allow for on-site surveying of customer or employee feedback
Businesses simply cannot survive without satisfied customers. With the Customer Feedback Survey Monitoring solution, you’ll be able to monitor customer satisfaction by mounting the device in key locations of your establishment. Gain insight about cleanliness, service, and stock availability in real-time.
This solution allows for on-site surveying of customer or employee feedback. The device transmits updated statistics every 10 minutes for up-to-date feedback while the algorithm filters out the effects of rapid nuisance pressing.
This solution features:
- Real-time satisfaction monitoring
- Quick & easy setup
- Long battery life
- No Wi-Fi or wireless pairing required
- Mobile & web dashboard monitoring
- Text message alerts
- Retail stores
- Waiting rooms
- Convenience stores
- Buildings & offices
- Bathroom satisfaction
- Ridesharing services
IoT Marketplace Software App
Automate your business life with the IoT Marketplace remote monitoring app.
- Activate your sensors and gateway
- View maps of sensor locations
- Receive detailed reports of data and notable events
- Set up and manage alerts via text and email
Customer Feedback Survey Monitoring Sensor
Satisfaction Terminals allow for on-site surveying of customer or employee feedback. The survey terminals transmit updated statistics every 10 minutes, for up-to-date feedback, and the device algorithm also filters out the effects of rapid nuisance pressing. The terminal and screen are battery-operated, with no wiring or WiFi pairing required.
- Installation: delivered ready to be wall-mounted. Quick wall mounting with double-sided tape (included). Notice included.
- Autonomy: Operates on 3 AA LR6 batteries for 24 months of autonomy. Easy battery change by the customer.
- Communication: IoT version – LoRaWan Class 1 – 868 Mhz and 915 Mhz
- Alerts and badging: Alerts sent by Email and/or SMS in real-time. The threshold can be set. Use of a non-nominal magnetic badge for time-stamping per second near the operation.
- Results: Results available on the online dashboard. Login access provided to the customer after subscription.
Multitech Conduit AP LoRaWAN Gateway
Multitech Cellular Gateway – Supports Backhaul via 3G/4G & Ethernet
The Conduit® AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
Easy to deploy, the Conduit AP access point extends LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP offers a development environment for software developers and IT professionals alike. mPowerTM edge intelligence features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The Conduit AP extends complex processing to the edge to reduce upstream communication and operational costs. The Conduit AP provides Ethernet IP backhaul or optional 4G-LTE IP backhaul.
- 4G-LTE with 2×2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
- Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved